The Tatum Point Dentistry Dressed As Seniors for This Halloween
It was a senior citizen-themed Halloween party at Tatum Point Dentistry, and the staff went all out! Some of the team members dressed as elderly people, complete with grey wigs and wrinkles. They looked so convincing that some of the patients thought they were actually seniors!
Halloween is a fun time for kids and adults alike. But your fun time can be ruined if you or your child gets a cavity from eating too many treats during Halloween!
At Tatum Point Dentistry this year, we ensured our patients could celebrate and enjoy Halloween without cavities or problems. So if you didn't stop by our office this holiday season and missed our tips, here are some tips to help you take care of your teeth even post-Halloween.
- Choose treats that are quick to eat and don't stick to your teeth.
- Limit sticky, hard, or acidic treats.
- Brush your teeth carefully twice a day for at least 2 minutes.
- Floss daily.
- Chocolates are a great alternative because they come off your teeth much easier.
- You can eat some of the candy you collect. Some families choose to save their favorite candy and give the rest away.
For more helpful tips, visit our website or call us to schedule your next appointment with our professionals. Because even though the holidays are over, taking care of your oral health doesn't have to be a chore.